Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Lasek?


Hey GUYS! My brother Anthony is getting LASEK this friday, and being the exhibitionist that he is, we are inviting you to come! Yes, I am serious. He's agreed to be part of a public 'seminar' for people who want to learn more about it, so everyone will be watching him get his eyes done at PARK AVENUE LASER, Friday from 5-7pm. Food, Drinks, and Anthony David Adams in a snuggie getting LASEK. Thats right - everyone, including the doctors, will be in costume ;)

Also -- if you are interested in getting it done, Dr. Chynn is going to do a matching deposit for anyone who comes -- so if you put down $100, he will match it. It's amazing. There will also be an after party from 7-9pm with Media folks, etc. so come learn about LASEK, support me and my bro, get some food and drinks, and wear a costume.. 

Possibly the weirdest thing we've done yet!

1 comment:

  1. It's always an event with you guys! I had the surgery 4 years ago and don't regret it for a moment. Clinic I went to had you sit in a fishbowl with the waiting room all watching each and every surgery. Bizarre!!!

    ReplyDelete