Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fire Balls and Birdland

I just returned to NYC from Fire Island where I performed alongside Max Von Essen, Marty Thomas and Scott
Nevins in "Where The Boys Are!", a tribute to beach movies of the 1960's.
I am now continuing to prepare for my solo show at Birdland on August 17th. Please book your reservations soon as it's limited seating. Birdland is located at 315 West 44th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenue). Tickets are $25 and $35 with a $10 food/drink minimum. 

For more information visit www.BirdlandJazz.com or by Telephone 581-3080.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nick: Good luck on your show. Recently, I was listening to XM Radio Broadway and "Wilkommen" from "Cabaret" started playing. For some reason then, I thought of you. Sincerely, Roman in Austin, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow -- you & Max singing together. wish I'd been there.

    ReplyDelete